Features By Role
- Use your twitter or HootSuite ID.
Schedule tweets to be sent later if you are a HootSuite user!
- Use as a full twitter client. View your twitter home page, replies/mentions, post updates, send replies and direct messages, follow a user.
- Find other twitter users in your company and follow, send messages, and view their tweets.
- Add twitter IDs to your Hot List, a list of twitter IDs that you want to make sure to not miss.
- Add twitter IDs to your Quiet List, temporarily abbreviate the volume of tweets in your timeline.
- Run a Tweet Campaign. Drive traffic to your web page and track the number of click-throughs.
Schedule Tweets and Tweet Campaigns to be sent later if you are a HootSuite user.
- View detailed statistics on people that click-through from your twitter post including geographical location and time of day.
- Generate ROI for Social Networking through custom web-to-lead forms that link leads with one of your twitter posts/updates.
- Link twitter IDs with Contacts and Leads.
- View and respond to twitter posts directly from the Contact or Lead page in Salesforce CRM.
- Save a twitter update as an activity on the Contact or Lead record.
- Search twitter for key words, names, products, or competitors and create leads or accounts.
- Automatically create a Lead, Contact, or Account from a tweet.
Create leads, contacts, accounts in bulk from timeline or searches!
Save tweets as an activity in bulk for multiple leads/contacts/accounts at a time!
- Create a customer support case from a twitter posting, perhaps based on a comment from one of your contacts or from the results of your searching the twittersphere for problems with your products.
- Show the latest tweets from the case user directly on the Case page in Salesforce CRM.
- Respond to a support case via twitter.